運輸英語常用句,做外貿的你要趕緊收集哦!
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world
today.
海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by
railway.
通常,海運比鐵路運輸便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by
sea.
數量如此多的貨物,我們建議走海運。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
請海運我們訂購的電視機。
Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea
transportation.
因為鐵路運輸費用高,我們愿意走海運。
Sometimes sea transport is a problem for us.
有時海運對我們來說是件麻煩事。
Please have the goods transported by air.
請空運此批貨。
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
鐵路運輸較快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by
railway.
我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陸運方式嗎?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I
think.
我想你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by
rail.
我們已安排用火車運輸你們所購的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by
railway.
我們寧愿用公路運輸而不用鐵路。
(來源:阿里巴巴 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)